Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So I've decided to make a Christmas wish-list to facilitate your shopping experience, since I know you're all dying to know what to get me.
1. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Seasons 1 & 2

Only $19.99 at Target! (Until 12/15)

2. This badass Chariot screen poster

Only $25 at Zambooie.com!

3. Every Time I Die keeps coming up with the most stylish shirts, and now this badass thermal...

Only $23.99 at Zambooie.com!

4. SuperBad, available pretty much everywhere.

I'm guessing about $18.

5. Every Time I Die - "Last Night In Town"

Only $11.99 at Zambooie.com!

6. "Pieces: A Collection of New Voices" edited by Stephen Chbosky (The Perks of Being a Wallflower's author)

Only $10 at Hastings.
Thanks Mrs. Daugaard for totally stealing my copy of that book before I finished reading it.

7. Assassin's Creed - XBOX 360

$59.99, so yeah...probably not gonna happen, right?

8. Madden NFL '07 - XBOX 360

Only $26.99 at Hastings!

9. Dance Dance Revolution Universe 2 Bundle

$69.99 at Gamestop...pleeeeeeeeeeease!

10. Xbox 360 Play and Charge Kit

Only $19.99 at Gamestop!

So there you have it ladies and gentlemen.
I've done my best to help you help me.

No comments: