Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tis the week of spring break, well for those who have spring break. My life remains quite tedious and monotonous, but I'm enjoying it. I don't necessarily hate working everyday, because to be completely honest with you, I love my job. I like the people I work with (most of them anyways). It's great. But I'm pretty sure if weren't for the people I work with I would've probably quit like a year and a half ago, cause it's not the most exciting job. But we make it fun.
Anyways...yesterday was st. patty's day and I was ready to celebrate after a long day of work. There was seriously like 4 parties going on, and I made sure to hit each and every one of them up before the night was over. But of course, leave it to me to not own any green shirts so I had to make a quick trip to walmart the night before to get this hat, except in green of course.

It was tight.
I had a blast, but of course the night must come to an end at some point...like around 5ish. I worked 12-4 for some girl who called in sick and now I have to go back at 6:30 and work til 10.
Good grief.

No comments: