Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm convinced that no one reads this anymore, if they do they sure as hell don't let me know it.
I hate holding on to feelings you have for someone when you know it's not going to happen between the two of you. Not that I have a low self-esteem or anything, that's not the case at all. I just know that due to the circumstances we face, it wouldn't work out...even if she did share the feelings that I have for her.
It's just hard.
If you're reading this, you're probably thinking, "You're such a good guy, you can get any girl you want."
I'll believe it when I see it.
Make me a believer; prove me wrong.
I just feel like everyone who has somebody is so much happier than I am...and I want to feel that happiness that they're feeling.


What a pointless blog.
Sorry for wasting your time (whoever might be reading).

No comments: