Saturday, October 4, 2008

I just looked through all my pictures I have up on myspace and facebook and I came to realize that I want the old me back. I used to be so much fun. I'll admit that I'm pretty boring nowadays...but I know I feed off of the vibe I get from people that surround me. I miss all my old friends. I just miss being myself all the time. I miss being that guy that everyone loved and wanted to hang out with. I don't know what happened to that guy. Now I'm caught between the hustle of work, school and still trying to maintain a somewhat social life. It's not working out so great for me. I need to be around people more than I am. I need to get back in shape. I need to grab life by the horns and wrestle it into submission. I need to get the fuck out of this town.

Well, at least KU is still kickin' ass in football...and that's enough to make me happy for now.

No comments: