Sunday, February 1, 2009

fading colors.

I'll just keep writhing,
as I lay waiting...in the cold.
The supplement...
We've lost some friends.
We drove the bends so small.
The drive to complete ourselves has become a blurry vision.
Always wanting more.
Bettering ourselves through selfish minds.
It has started to overflow.
A current that creates this undertow.
Swimming beneath it all; left behind.

I'll just keep waving.
You'll keep misbehaving...as you unfold.
(Change for the worst)
Obsession. Obsessive. Obsessed. Abscess.
Rip out my fucking eyes.
I can't watch you grow into this.
Your tired eyes left behind...
night goggles instead of sleep.
(Change for the best)
Live life...you have all helped me break from this.
The few times relaxation steps in...
bringing me to a peaceful place.
It's a must these days, for the colors are fading.
Enclosed in a space of soothing sounds.
Waking in my own movie.
The fly by with no remembrance; constant rushing.
The waves have pushed me to where I need to be.
Sunlight drenched on my skin.
Only hearing the sounds my mind wants to hear.
Block out the rush hour; block out the tired herds.

I'll just keep waiting,
though I keep on hating...it's you I want to hold.
On the shaded side it's starting to
affect the process of your reading eyes.
The aggressive need for a hostile voice is creeping away.
This happens every year...
and like I said, the colors keep on fading.
I couldn't trade this for anything in the world...
and you are the reason.
It's been a while since we've written each other,
and hopefully this will comfort you.
'Cause unlike most of my kind, I won't take it all for granted.

But I'll just keep writing.
And I'll just keep waiting.

No comments: