Monday, June 16, 2008

Two buttes has been poppin' off like crazy this summer, and I'm not missing a second of it. Lane was here last week and we were supposed to go to two buttes on friday, but our plans kind of fell through...but we went saturday and sunday after he left. While brenden and lane were in town, I took a double beerbong with liquor and soap, ate el con just about every day for 4 days straight, lane puked on my car after el con, brenden and lane painted the town red and then went to time-out with brenden, orly, and jon...I know I can't remember everything right now but we had a damn good time.

Went and saw The Happening with brian, madison, billy, brittney and brian's dad for father's day yesterday. I was pretty disappointed to say the least. Markie Mark...not your best performance.

I'm hooked on Lil' Wayne's new cd "Tha Carter III"...I know, right? I just can't stop listening to it since this weekend's trip to two buttes.
Shawty wanna li-li-li-li-lick me like a lollipop...

No comments: