Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tightrope tragedy. (No no no no no...)

Didn't go to Kid CuDi after all. Not too disappointed about that. Work has become increasingly difficult for me to tolerate at times. Nothing worth noting. I've simply grown weary of the tedious work and all the negativity that surrounds that establishment. I did, however, just receive my raise so maybe once that kicks in my work just might pay off.
I feel like I need some time off to smell the roses. More like the dying trees. I just need to get my head back on my shoulders. I need to focus on what's best for me. Need to think clearly. I need to get out in the world. You're already out there. I need to experience different things.
I need someone in my life. Someone to give me some sort of purpose. Like a girlfriend or maybe a college professor. Someone to help me get my life back in order. Maybe I just have to figure it out for myself. It wouldn't hurt to at least try...

No comments: