Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The holiday season is coming to a close and I've yet to update on all the buzz.

Christmas was really cool this year...probably the best christmas I've had. I got a really nice KU hoodie from brian, 3 xbox 360 games from madison, james, and kacee, choke by chuck palahniuk (madison got a copy from her sister but she gave me a copy since she already had owned it), mewithoutYou - "Catch For Us The Foxes" on vinyl from brian, tropic thunder also from madison, KU gym shorts from dylan...I think I might be forgetting something...but anyways they were all awesome gifts!
We opened up presents around 11ish...as soon as they forced me to get up from my comatose sleep. Madison made biscuits & gravy, which was pretty delish, and then we went to brian's dad's and they opened up presents over there.
My parents still aren't back from their trip yet, which kind of worries me because they said they were leaving saturday night and that would mean they probably stopped in Juarez to spend the day with my aunt's family. But still, it's tuesday now...and my mom's phone is shut off. So hopefully they're okay and didn't get in some terrible wreck somewhere.
Well tomorrow is KU's bowl game vs. Minnesota, pretty stoked about that and I will most def be sporting my new hoodie (like I haven't been since I got it).
Hope everything is well for everyone.
Happy holidays.

No comments: