Tuesday, January 8, 2008

School night.

It's kind of funny how after a night of snowing you can have one of the most beautiful days you've had in weeks. I love it. As I was smoking a cigarette outside on my break today, I could actually feel the heat coming from the sun on my skin, it was actually pretty comforting.
So Lane came back to GC today after a whole 3 days of being back in Topeka, I got my car partially fixed (windshield down, bumper/hood to go!) which is awesome cause now I can actually drive again. I had to work from 12-4/7-10 today, which sounds shitty and really is because I hate split shifts, but it was really slow so I was chillin'.
After work I met up with Lane, Michelle, Jon You, Jenn, and Justin at the student center.

We hung out for a while before none other than Zach Bowling came along. I hadn't seen that guy in a while. I really like Zach, he's a cool guy...he's pretty much a down ass motherfucker. We ended up going back to his place and somehow gathered enough money to buy a case of 3.2 beer at the Kwik Shop for them to drink on, on a school night...how funny. The first school night after a long break and they're still drinkin'. Then one of the guys decided to shave his head, so there's this...

hahahahaha man, it gets me every time.
I have to work in no less than 5 and a half hours...goodnight!

No comments: